A-Team Termite and Pest Control is locally owned and operated and has over Fifty years of experience in Oklahoma Pest Control. A-Team services the OKC metro area and all of the surrounding cities like Edmond, Del City, Midwest City, Yukon, Mustang, Moore, Choctaw, Norman, Jones, Spencer,Tuttle, Newcastle, Blanchard, and Guthrie.
A-Team is owned and Operated by Mark Jones and Lewis Chambers. We both were born and raised in Oklahoma and we operate our business in an efficient way to save our customers money. Below is a few ways we do business to save you money.
- We don't drive fancy new trucks but our trucks are paid for.
- We don't have a fancy office. Actually we use our homes as our office but we do not pay rent for an unneeded office.
- We don't pay a lot to advertise. We depend a lot on word of mouth business so we are always nice.
- It should be obvious that we didn't pay a lot for a web-site. Actually we developed this web-site ourselves for free instead of paying a web-site developer. As you can tell, we know pest control not web-site development.
- We don't spend company money traveling to Vegas for a pest control conference. Instead we have found that The Oklahoma Agriculture Department provides plenty of good seminars and workshops that are free to Oklahoma pest control companies.
- We have no overhead or franchise fees
What does all this mean to you? We have no unnecessary bills so we can charge lower prices than most of competitors. Our good business sense means we do not have to pass costs on to our customers.
A-Team Termite and Pest Control is fully licensed, insured, and bonded to operate in Oklahoma. Whatever your pest control needs are we can help. Below is some examples of how we will eliminate typical Oklahoma pest from your home or business.Roaches
- A simple spray will not work for roaches. We attack roaches from five directions.
- First, we do spray interior and exterior to kill all the visible roaches.
- The second thing we do is place pesticide dust in your attic, under your house (if possible), and in any other crack where a roach can hide.
- The third way we eliminate roaches is to use gel bait. The bait is placed in a safe non-visible area to help eliminate roaches.
- The fourth thing we do for roach elimination is we use a Insect Growth Regulators (IGR) and this prevents larval and juvenile pest to mature so they can no longer reproduce.
- We use the best practices from Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Chances are, ants, and some of the other pests in your home, actually live in nests outside. The key to controlling ants is to target them where they live-which is exactly what A-Team does. By applying Termidor to the outside exterior foundation walls of your house, A-Team creates a treated area of protection.Termidor
is unique because it even controls ants that never make direct contact with its active ingredient. They need only make contact with other ants that have been exposed to Termidor. This "Transfer Effect™" means you'll see Termidor affecting ants in one to three days and most species will be controlled within the first week following the treatment.Spiders
- Spider control is similiar to roaches because spiders must be attacked from several directions. A-Team will provide an interior and exterior spray for spiders. A-Team will also place a pesticide dust in cracks and crevices, attacks, and crawlspaces to eliminate spiders. A-Team will also teach the home or business owner the best practices of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest control methods, is used to manage pest damage by the most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment.